主题: 100
帖子: 2153
注册: 2007年12月
原文由 特殊镜头 发表

25万美金和2000美金差100倍!又相识的效果你还求什么?

何况今年只是开始。

目前全世界所有的专业人士好像没有一个将 5D MarkII拿来和 25万美元的CineAlta F35进行对比的(这个说出来让人笑掉大牙)。

好像只用LZ一个人异想天开的拿它们之间来YY!

顺便说一句,5D MarkII采集的信号是:AVCHD的民用规格,也就是说它是4:2:0的!这个东西不要说真正的电影,广播电视领域也很难接受了(广播级最低限度也要YUV 4:2:2)!本来就是为民用而生的东西。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 20.62
主题: 37
帖子: 1376
注册: 2006年8月
原文由 特殊镜头 发表

最重要的5d2是2000美元的价格你、我、他都有尝试的机会,有拥有的机会。

25万美金的电影摄像机我们就只能在这里YY一下。

25万美金和2000美金差100倍!又相识的效果你还求什么?

何况今年只是开始。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 特殊镜头 发表

哪个产品都有自己的长处,说一个产品超过另一个产品本就是不严谨的说法。

数码后背超过了胶片大中幅吗?有的方面是有的方面还做不到。

同样在便携性能上来讲哈苏也没有超过手机的照相功能。

5d2以2000美元的价格能在性能上和25万美金的电影摄像机相比较,已经是科技进步带来的飞跃了。

最重要的5d2是2000美元的价格你、我、他都有尝试的机会,有拥有的机会。

25万美金的电影摄像机我们就只能在这里YY一下。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 1x 发表

佳能自己都没说5d2超过电影摄像机、电视摄像机,但他的枪手敢说,还超过索尼25万美金的电影摄像机。按你的说法手机的照相功能也超过哈苏了。

哪个产品都有自己的长处,说一个产品超过另一个产品本就是不严谨的说法。

数码后背超过了胶片大中幅吗?有的方面是有的方面还做不到。

同样在便携性能上来讲哈苏也没有超过手机的照相功能。

5d2以2000美元的价格能在性能上和25万美金的电影摄像机相比较,已经是科技进步带来的飞跃了。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 1.963
原文由 1x 发表

5D2传感器尺寸大,只能肯定一点,它有更浅的景深效果。

但至于画面锐度、色彩深度与平衡感、及画面细节方面肯定是不能和真正的数字电影机相比的了!

其一:5D2不管是不是全幅,它依然是单片式CMOS成像。使用的依然是传统的拜尔滤光片只能输出一种色彩信息,其它两种色彩信息要靠空间色彩插值的估算法来运算获得。(这个是不能避免最终输出的信号出现色彩串扰的,在表现色彩空间信息时,很难准确表现同类不同颜色深度图像的信息。而且必然会出现低通效应。动态画面会很缺乏锐度)。

其二:5D2的记录码流最高只能到 38Mbps。而 F23/F35;Genesis都能输出 3Gbps的原始 RGB的对数动态信号。在信号等级上,它们完全是一个天、一个地! 38Mbps的信号,如果直接拿来在小屏幕的电视上放是可以接受的。但只要有稍微的后期处理,出来的东西一到大点尺寸的家用投影仪的环境都很难完全过关。更不要说去适应25--50尺的影院大银幕了!

DCI制定的数字电影标准虽然没有完全定案。但至少在放映端的规格已经确立。就是放映端的两种放映分辨率是:2048 x 1080 和 4096 x 2160。对信号提供要求是必须使用 JPEG2000的压缩方式。最低放映信号的码流不能低于:100Mbps。

5D MarkII 和 D90的 38Mbps 和 16Mbps的信号不要说去适应数字电影的母版了。即便是最终发行放映的拷贝片的 100Mbps以上的码流信号都还差得远!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 特殊镜头 发表

用你自己的切身体会来说明自己实用中的体会会更有说服力.

我不计较你的态度,对90后的孩子们我们还是要给他们更多机会才能使社会更和谐.

你这是明知故问!

亲身体会???

Red-One亲身体会的这坛子上或许还能找到人!

F23一个机身要:15万美金。加上HDCAM-SR的记录和至少一个DigiPrime的蔡司镜头的话,一套配下来,起码超过 25万美金。这种试用,我看这个坛子上是估计没有人有机会(国内目前总共的 F23的保有量还不到 5部。我只知道※※台新闻纪录电影制片厂的总经理:周傧在拍《卢浮宫》时用了这套目前国内数字摄像机最高的组合。不过那种人一般也没时间到这坛子上来逛吧。

至于光一个机身造价就要 25万美元的 F35嘛,目前国内还没有。今年的BIRTV 2008会过来参展。有兴趣的可以亲身到北京去体验一下。

Genesis国内到是用了,※※首席电影摄影师:鲍德熹用了,而且用了差不多大半年时间。(但这老鲍不知在咱论坛上有没有ID)。

咱YY还知道到国外的专业测试网站上看了相关的评测后再YY。可LZ到好,YY反正不违法,那就天马行空的满嘴跑火车咯......
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 特殊镜头 发表
你的语气很干脆

相信你干脆的有底气

能不能说说你实际比较拥有4520 x 2048的像点分辨率的Red-One,和1920 x 1080输出的 Genesis的体会呢?

多讲讲你用Red-One拍片遇到了哪些困扰?

又用Genesis拍片得到了哪些便利?

这是原文的英文对三机最终的总结:(太长,懒得翻。英文好的自己看)

Three three-letter cameras: EX1, F23, RED
An unfair comparison of three entirely different cameras

Random Observations
These aren’t full reviews, just some stuff we noted. There’s no attempt to be fair and balanced; we were under the gun to get some tests done with mostly unfamiliar gear. Take these comments as stream-of-consciousness observations, not as considered statements.

Also, I focus excessively on the RED. We have three RED reservations in the pipeline (#s 2323-2325), so I’m predisposed to focus on it as we have to decide whether we’re actually going to buy the darned things when our numbers come up.

F23 & 28mm DigiPrime
What a monster! It’s a big, heavy beast with the SRW-1 drive mounted in the rear position. It took extra care to flip the thing in my lap to attach the tripod plate (which looked laughably inadequate to secure the mass of the camera) as I was literally afraid of crushing the viewfinder. Most of the time I had Tim help me maneuver and carry it (not a bad idea when you have nearly a quarter-million dollars of borrowed camera in your hot, sweaty hands), and we always had the both of us on it when we were mounting or unmounting it or moving the tripod.

The removable assistant panel made it easy to squat by the capture station and monitor the image as I changed camera settings. Both the panel and the left-side display and buttons were laid out the same way, and were clearly designed for trouble-free operations: for example, the SET button doesn’t enable doing anything unless you hold it down for a second, preventing inadvertent activation. The fit and finish of these controls, and of the camera as a whole, are such that I’d guess the assistant panel alone costs as much as the EX1.

The EVF is an LCD with a removable magnifying hood, so it can be used as either a traditional eye-level finder or as an orientable flip-out LCD. It seemed awfully flimsy compared with the rest of the camera, but it performed well. I especially appreciated the rotary peaking control, just as on older CRT finders; I could dial in exactly the amount of EVF detail needed to focus a shot. The camera has two viewfinder connectors allowing both the operator and an assistant to have dedicated monitors.

The DigiPrimes are gorgeous lenses, well marked and smooth of action. I didn’t see any breathing as I focused, and the image is as rectilinear and undistorted as they come. And the image it makes on the F23 is literally breathtaking. There is no detectable chromatic aberration, no flare to speak of, and the F23’s picture with it is so clear and limpid that it’s like looking directly at the scene with the naked eye. On the CDM chart, the F23 / 28mm sees the fine texture of the printing inks that neither the EX1 nor the RED could reproduce. The 28mm is well capable of resolving detail strongly out to the limits of what the camera and chart will show, and probably beyond. Apparently, you do get what you pay for!

RED & SuperSpeeds
The RED is a compact little football (rugby ball for non-US readers) of a camera, dominated up front by its massive PL mount and in the rear by its bright white LCD status display. The camera’s body is a rough casting, painted with black textured paint; round black plastic buttons operate most functions with two bright red start/stop buttons (one on the back, one on the left side) providing a touch of color. The coarseness of the finish is offset by the high precision look and feel of the satin-silver Lemo connectors used for most accessories.

The camera has no built-in viewfinder, shoulder mount, support rods, pistol grip, or carrying handle; all these are add-ons using cheese plates, adapters, and jointed arms for attachment—in this way you build the camera up for your particular needs. Videofax doesn’t yet have the RED EVF (they’re in short supply) but did have the RED LCD, which we used on a RED arm. A carry handle was attached, but we didn’t bother to fit support rods, matte boxes, or the like, we just screwed the tripod plate right into the camera.

Some of the connector choices are odd: video and genlock use miniature connectors normally seen inside equipment; they’re fragile things in my experience, not well suited for the rough-and-tumble world outside a camera. Videofax’s camera has an adapter from Element Technica that converts the RED’s funky connectors to industry-standard BNCs—but you’d still need audio transition cables for RED’s oddball miniature XLRs.

Element Technica’s adapter panel

The locking collar for the PL mount felt rough in its action; apparently a few REDs of this vintage slipped out of Orange Country with unlubricated mounts, and I suspect this may be one of them.

The camera takes about 90 seconds to boot up. Don’t be in a rush, eh?

A flimsy joystick with a fragile feel is used to navigate the camera’s menus, which are displayed very differently on the rear LCD and on the monitoring output—it seems the UI designer for one didn’t consult with the UI designer for the other. Neither design makes good use of the screen real estate available; I assume after some time the menu structures would become memorized, but the lack of visible hierarchy (the menus show only one level of detail at a time) and inconsistent interaction “language” made for a fair bit of frustration (I spent a couple of minutes fruitlessly trying to display a center marker before discovering that a visually unrelated “Enable” box needed to be checked).

Menus are traversed laterally by pushing the joystick side-to-side, and you move up a level by pushing it up, but moving down a level (shown on the screen as an animated down arrow) requires pushing the joystick in, not down (in fairness, this RED’s joystick had already fallen off three times in its short life, and its re-attachment may have prevented it from being pushed down).

Here’s hoping the RED folks revisit the menu design, or that every operator or assistant has plenty of prep time to learn its quirks.

For all that I dislike about the menus, I have nothing but praise for the monitoring display.

You can turn on a variety of frame markers and action-safe areas; critical data like frame rate, shutter speed, color temperature, clip name, and timecode are always shown, surrounding (not overlaying) the active picture. The RED’s sensor overscans: even at full 4k recording you have a visible border around the active (recorded) image, just as on a film camera, so you can see when booms and mics and other out-of-frame elements are about to intrude on your shot.

You can show a histogram below the picture and/or zebras on the picture, or turn on a false-color mode which shows exposure level with color—those of you familiar with the AccuScene viewfinder will feel right at home, since RED bought AccuScene, and this is the very same false-color display.

Beyond that, there’s a little “traffic light” below the picture, with red, green and blue “bulbs” that light up whenever 2% or more of the associated channel’s photosites are saturating. This simple set of idiot lights is the best overexposure warning I’ve ever seen; there’s no searching for zebras in the picture or pondering just how much of the histogram is pressing up against the right edge of the scale. Quick and to the point, it frees me up to watch composition and motion, and still see when I’ve got a problem—at which point I can look at my zebras, histogram, or false-color display. Anything that makes an operator’s life easier is a good thing, and this is one of ‘em.

The SuperSpeeds are good-looking lenses, but they don’t seem to be up to the level of the 28mm DigiPrime. The 50mm, at least, seems a bit soft at the widest apertures, if fully crisp by T4, and there’s a bit of chromatic aberration noticeable on the 4k frame grabs, though it’s minimal. There’s also a bit of barrel distortion. I mention all this not because the SuperSpeeds were bad, but to emphasize again how astonishingly good the 28mm DigiPrime was. (It’s amazing how quickly one gets spoiled when one has a chance to work with top-quality glass!)

PMW-EX1
I’ve already discussed the PMW-EX1 in some detail, so I won’t reprise it here.

But after dealing with “real cameras” like the RED and the F23, with massive bodies, solid metal construction, and robust lens mounts, the EX1 felt, well, a little bit precious and delicate. All the controls felt unnaturally small and fiddly. This isn’t an EX1 problem, it’s just the nature of small handheld cams compared with their bigger, heavier brethren.

Big cameras and small cameras are simply built to different scales: this sounds obvious, but every time I run “real cameras” alongside small video cameras I’m struck by the difference.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 特殊镜头 发表
你的语气很干脆

相信你干脆的有底气

多讲讲你用Red-One拍片遇到了哪些困扰?

又用Genesis拍片得到了哪些便利?

ProVideo上有 RED-One、F23、EX1三机对比测试! Red-One凭借大尺寸传感器在浅景深特写镜头上有一定优势。

但由于单片机传感器先天的缺陷,色彩平衡性,及由于低通滤波性带来的画面极软并没有因为它有 4K的分辨率而有多大优势!

图像的锐利清晰与色彩准确还原上,都是三片 CCD的 F23胜出!所以机器贵是有贵得道理的!

这个是 2/3英寸的 F23和RED的对比。如果换成与 RED同尺寸传感器的 F35 与 Genesis的话,那 RED唯一在景深方面的优势也将荡然无存。

评测最终的总结中,作者有这样一段描述:

And the image it makes on the F23 is literally breathtaking. There is no detectable chromatic aberration, no flare to speak of, and the F23’s picture with it is so clear and limpid that it’s like looking directly at the scene with the naked eye. On the CDM chart, the F23 / 28mm sees the fine texture of the printing inks that neither the EX1 nor the RED could reproduce.

大概意思是说:

F23和DigiPrime 28mm所产生的图像是慑人心魄的。测试过程中没有察觉到任何的色像差、没有任何的闪烁不稳定、它与F23的组合产生极其清晰的图像,就像是你在现场没有任何阻隔的用肉眼真实看到的一样。在CDM图解的显示上,F23/DigiPrime 28mm组合所显示的图像细节和质感是无论EX1还是 RED都无法实现的。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: 33.917
主题: 66
帖子: 2127
注册: 2001年8月
兴冲冲的近来,一桶凉水出去。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
资深泡菜
泡网分: 33.917
主题: 66
帖子: 2127
注册: 2001年8月
无知者无畏。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
1x
泡菜
泡网分: 17.3
主题: 3
帖子: 445
注册: 2006年11月
原文由 特殊镜头 发表
可以肯定的是明年会多很多电影摄像机一样的单反相机。而这种单反的画质会高于现在最贵的DV,也高于现在最贵的电影电视摄像机,还有可能高于现在SOYN卖25万美元的高清摄像机.

按LZ的说法,各家电视台、电影制片厂明年都得买5D2拍片了,要不都不好意思说自己是摄像的。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
1x
泡菜
原文由 特殊镜头 发表

凭功能和性能.

在一定的适用范围内5d2能取代电视摄像机和电影摄像机。

无忌就是好,什么人的胡说八道都能容忍。

(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 1x 发表
无忌就是好,什么人都能胡说八道。凭5d2能取代电视摄像机和电影摄像机。

凭功能和性能.

在一定的适用范围内5d2能取代电视摄像机和电影摄像机。

无忌就是好,什么人的胡说八道都能容忍。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 光荣与梦想 发表
真还有脑残把 5D MarkII这种东西推到:Genesis、F35/F23、D21/20的高度!我真TMD的服了!你要推 Red-One还着点边际!!!

用你自己的切身体会来说明自己实用中的体会会更有说服力.

我不计较你的态度,对90后的孩子们我们还是要给他们更多机会才能使社会更和谐.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
原文由 光荣与梦想 发表
完全是误导!

电影看中“分辨率”!简直扯蛋!!!

Red-One是因为其它方面都不行,所以在宣传手法上才盯着其拥有4520 x 2048的像点分辨率说事!

真正的数字电影摄影机是从来不在这上面做文章的。电影摄影机是从成像到存储的一个完整的工作流程。电影拍摄的习惯已经形成了100多年。有些流程的东西是很难改变的。

你的语气很干脆

相信你干脆的有底气

多讲讲你用Red-One拍片遇到了哪些困扰?

又用Genesis拍片得到了哪些便利?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 167.647
主题: 223
帖子: 26728
注册: 2005年1月
内容贡献勋章
原文由 特殊镜头 发表
过去的原因主要还是效果差了些.

--dv格式的贡献是很大的。

效果我觉得在电视,电脑显示器上看是可以了~就像那用单反拍照片只用来上网一样道理。
《任逍遥》就是sony pd150dv拍的,转胶片,03年吧,贾樟柯带来的样片试映,我在大屏幕上看也没觉得画质不好。

--dv以前的D8格式画质虽然也接近早期的家用低端dv,但是各家专业厂家又在dv格式的基础上推出了各家比较适合专业编辑的格式,dv的效果其实作为新闻,纪录片等用途真没什么不够用。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
老坛泡菜
泡网分: 45.943
主题: 139
帖子: 31136
注册: 2008年8月
内容贡献勋章
年内主力装备
★ GFX100S
★ LEICA M (Typ 262)
Canon EOS RP
楼主还是赶紧去回复这个吧:
https://forum.xitek.com/showthread.php?threadid=564954
买什么都有风险,捂着最好……
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
泡网分: 22.363
主题: 133
帖子: 5469
注册: 2006年6月
原文由 光荣与梦想 发表

没有支持LZ的意思, 不过, 你不用说话这么难听!

5D2但就感光器, 肯定超过现在所有的摄影机. 弱光, 焦外, 低噪画面, DSLR的色彩, 别的哪台机器能和5D2比?

当然了, 你要比后期编辑, 5D2用的H264也不是干这个的. 佳能肯定不想干掉这个专业摄影. 想干了, 多弄几个DIGIC-IV, 搞个RAID的存盘系统, 什么2K/4K, 8K/20K也不是不可能.
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 51.988
主题: 22
帖子: 17180
注册: 2002年3月
lz的图片很好玩,电影还是4:3比例的呢
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 11.886
主题: 17
帖子: 442
注册: 2008年9月
让YY来的再猛烈些吧!!!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
40X
陈年泡菜
泡网分: 33.254
主题: 11
帖子: 5217
注册: 2003年8月
痴人说梦
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
hgl
泡菜
泡网分: 20.975
主题: 13
帖子: 547
注册: 2005年4月
“结果很显然到明年底单反没电影摄像功能,就如拿着手机只能发短信不能打电话的感觉一样。”照楼主这个说法,明年后拍电影的也拿着个单反就可以了?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
1x
泡菜
无忌就是好,什么人都能胡说八道。凭5d2能取代电视摄像机和电影摄像机。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 0
主题: 1
帖子: 15
注册: 2008年9月
呵呵 楼主你不会连DVD都没看过把? 你想一步到位还要等两年的 我们不等你了
我们买了就享用 买了就觉得有乐趣 买了就不后悔
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
《超人归来》的投资额是:2.6亿美元!

全片拍摄使用的是 Panavision的Genesis。输出分辨率仅仅:1920 x 1080。

当时拍片的时候,加拿大Dalsa的 Origin系统已经开始推广了。对于辛格来说,Dalsa的 Origin系统拥有 4520 x 2048的 4K分辨率输出。但人家最终选择的依然是输出分辨率:1920 x 1080的Panavision的Genesis。对于一部成熟的数字电影摄影机的体系来说,分辨率这个概念根本是不怎么值钱的!

成龙 和 李连杰合演的《功夫之王》。投资额为:$7,000万美元。作为中国电影公司投资的第一部在美国公映的全数字拍摄的主流好莱巫式的商业电影。其投资规模上已经基本与好莱巫商业大片看齐了。

摄影师鲍德熹在考察了 Red-One、HDC-F950 和 Panavision的Genesis。最终毫不犹豫的扔掉了“所谓4K”的Red-One。选择了1920 x 1080输出的 Genesis!!!

这些实际应用其实都说明了,电影摄影系统不是一个表面的所谓被量化的分辨率那么简单。作为一部数字拍摄的商业大电影来说,要考虑的因素多了去咯!
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
完全是误导!

电影看中“分辨率”!简直扯蛋!!!

Red-One是因为其它方面都不行,所以在宣传手法上才盯着其拥有4520 x 2048的像点分辨率说事!

真正的数字电影摄影机是从来不在这上面做文章的。电影摄影机是从成像到存储的一个完整的工作流程。电影拍摄的习惯已经形成了100多年。有些流程的东西是很难改变的。

像Genesis、F35、F23、D20/21为何以数字的技术,完全去模拟胶片电影机的工作模式。这个就是一个习惯。要让摄影师觉得,只是记录技术上变了。而在操控和习惯画面上依然还是传统的电影机。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 10.268
主题: 0