个人作品集
禁言中
泡网分: 33.879
主题: 598
帖子: 14482
注册: 2009年11月
greatmatch 发表于 2013-3-3 18:10
我不是说现在,我说的是当时。
甲壳虫在※※※的时代出现,战后又在欧美风靡几十年并大卖,这段时间内,甲壳虫的销量这么高,是因为这辆车有什么优势?

好像60年代的时候一台甲壳虫在1700刀左右,那时候工人平均工资在1.4刀/小时的样子,平均家庭年收入是~5000-8000刀,平均房价是25000刀,一加仑汽油是2毛5,6瓶啤酒是9毛9。

1960年的1700刀相当于现在的13000刀样子。

那时候的mini cooper要1600刀,
cooperS要2000刀,
Ford 100 皮卡 $1795
Ford Mustang $2368,
BMW 2002 $4,200,
Lotus Elan $4,206,
Renault Dauphine $1,298 California
Austin Healey Sprite $2,050
Chevrolet Malibu $2,156

所以甲壳虫并不是非常的便宜。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
泡网分: 1.42
主题: 260
帖子: 3813
注册: 2012年2月
闲聊状态 发表于 2013-3-4 16:11
价格刚刚好呗 而且还有德味
我觉得就如桑塔纳在国内活这么多年一样,那车估计也是差不多的原因

德味
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 18.019
主题: 11
帖子: 14964
注册: 2012年6月
greatmatch 发表于 2013-3-4 16:10
人挣得多更不应该买“优势只有便宜”的车啊。。。

价格刚刚好呗 而且还有德味
我觉得就如桑塔纳在国内活这么多年一样,那车估计也是差不多的原因
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
闲聊状态 发表于 2013-3-4 14:45
不一定是车便宜,而是人挣得多

人挣得多更不应该买“优势只有便宜”的车啊。。。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
greatmatch 发表于 2013-3-4 14:27
生活水平高就更不应该买便宜的车啊。。。

不一定是车便宜,而是人挣得多
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 7.913
主题: 1
帖子: 1705
注册: 2010年10月
除了便宜,lz你认为还有啥原因涅?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
闲聊状态 发表于 2013-3-4 13:43
最主要的优势是欧美人民生活水平高
看看课本里那个打工还项链的小媳妇,还之前他们家还有佣人!她家可不是高帅富

生活水平高就更不应该买便宜的车啊。。。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
greatmatch 发表于 2013-3-3 18:10
我不是说现在,我说的是当时。

最主要的优势是欧美人民生活水平高
看看课本里那个打工还项链的小媳妇,还之前他们家还有佣人!她家可不是高帅富

(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
半颗烟 发表于 2013-3-3 15:59
成本管理是个大问题,※※年代和货币的购买力这两个体系也绕不开,脱离这三样东西讨论这个问题根本就没有意义。我只是举个栗子,当时像福特T型,大众甲壳虫这样改变※※的车,基本都是普通产业工人花1-2个月工资就可以买到的,但这不代表几十年过后奇瑞这样的公司也可以做出只需要普通打工者一个月工资就能买到的车,且不说目前王八朝非体系内一般打工族的收入是与创造的价值上交的税收完全不成比例,光是一辆廉价车的成本都上升了一大截,你总不能按20世纪50年代的标准生产一辆车出来卖吧?路都不能上,安全、排放各种不达标。

拿奇瑞在这里举栗子其实是抬举它了,它根本就没有到这个台面参加比较的资格。王八朝目前没有一家车企有到这个台面上比的资格,以后也许会有。

光从做一辆车出来很畅销并且畅销了几十年这一点上,福特大众和丰田都做到了。

我不是说现在,我说的是当时。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
天朝不是有三轮甲壳虫么 不用驾照 满街随便跑

QQ能卖多少钱?最低配的QQ卖2.1W。无气囊无空调无ABS有收音机和暖风
那个配置比甲壳虫高吧?

这个价格北上广的白领能买得起吧?北上广的白领会去买这个么?

如果放宽到2个月买一个,那么QQ二代----瑞麒M1 带双气囊的高配版4.8W左右可以拿下 本帖最后由 闲聊状态 于 2013-3-3 16:05 编辑

(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 10.952
主题: 30
帖子: 3662
greatmatch 发表于 2013-3-3 15:20
很多人都支持这个理论,但我的看法是:
如果奇瑞能做出4000块的QQ并大卖几十年(如果因为太便宜而有严重质量问题也卖不了几十年吧),其他车厂做不出来吗?

成本管理是个大问题,※※年代和货币的购买力这两个体系也绕不开,脱离这三样东西讨论这个问题根本就没有意义。我只是举个栗子,当时像福特T型,大众甲壳虫这样改变※※的车,基本都是普通产业工人花1-2个月工资就可以买到的,但这不代表几十年过后奇瑞这样的公司也可以做出只需要普通打工者一个月工资就能买到的车,且不说目前王八朝非体系内一般打工族的收入是与创造的价值上交的税收完全不成比例,光是一辆廉价车的成本都上升了一大截,你总不能按20世纪50年代的标准生产一辆车出来卖吧?路都不能上,安全、排放各种不达标。

拿奇瑞在这里举栗子其实是抬举它了,它根本就没有到这个台面参加比较的资格。王八朝目前没有一家车企有到这个台面上比的资格,以后也许会有。

光从做一辆车出来很畅销并且畅销了几十年这一点上,福特大众和丰田都做到了。

本帖最后由 半颗烟 于 2013-3-3 16:03 编辑

(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
半颗烟 发表于 2013-3-3 14:44
举个栗子,奇瑞QQ,旧的那款卖4000块人民币,新的卖6000块人民币,你说好卖不好卖?

当然没有哪个国家有中国那么多人,所以上述不可能。

很多人都支持这个理论,但我的看法是:
如果奇瑞能做出4000块的QQ并大卖几十年(如果因为太便宜而有严重质量问题也卖不了几十年吧),其他车厂做不出来吗?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 10.952
主题: 30
帖子: 3662
举个栗子,奇瑞QQ,旧的那款卖4000块人民币,新的卖6000块人民币,你说好卖不好卖?

当然没有哪个国家有中国那么多人,所以上述不可能。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
泡菜
泡网分: 23.168
主题: 84
帖子: 4749
注册: 2009年4月
powerman 发表于 2013-3-1 09:09
补一张宝驴320i的,2.0L,丝般顺滑的六肛有木有
DM 26050

4325的长度,1645的宽度,1103KG 的自重。

随着人们越来越喜欢造型奢华,功能复杂,空间宽大,这样简约朴素的车我们在那里还能找到呢?奇瑞?BYD?吉利?
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
变着花样的吹牛。。。
http://www_wimp_com/paintballduel/
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
wvo 发表于 2013-3-2 15:50
http://en.※※※※※※※※※.org/wiki/Trololo#Internet_meme

hehe
[flash]https://www.※※※※※※※.com/v/BCETu8G3y68[/flash]
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
wvo
泡菜
泡网分: 0.034
主题: 0
帖子: 34
注册: 2013年1月
兔子特饱 发表于 2013-2-28 00:49
这个是什么音乐?
[flash]http://www.※※※※※※※.com/v/358_1QGGE3g&feature=em-uploademail[/flash]

http://en.※※※※※※※※※.org/wiki/Trololo#Internet_meme
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
GTS
老坛泡菜
泡网分: 30.4
主题: 134
帖子: 7439
注册: 2003年6月
还是上海通用凯越的广告有腔调。。比一下就知道了。。
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中
转个帖子,太长了,就不翻译了。

http://jalopnik_com/5941024/how-a-22+year+old-woman-learned-how-to-fix-cars-by-driving-a-72-vw-beetle-across-the-west
How A 22-Year-Old Woman Learned How To Fix Cars By Driving A '72 VW Beetle Across The West
At 22 years old, Morgan Johnson knows the ins and outs of a few things. She's lived in Oregon, Montana and Colorado, and she's done everything from selling vacuum cleaners to managing a King Soopers grocery store for a few years.

But when she decided to quit her job and give the Great Western Road Trip a try, she didn't know anything about cars other than that they get you places and cost money to fix. But when she decided to buy a 1972 Volkswagen Beetle for a trip that would cover thousands of miles, she faced a sink-or-swim learning curve that's an inevitable part of old Volkswagen ownership.

Now, she chatters about valve adjustments and wheel bearing tightness like an old hand. More importantly, she has joined the ranks of auto enthusiasts. Before, cars were just something that carried her to and from work. Now, she's approaching full-on gearhead status.
A Volkswagen Beetle wouldn't be my first choice for an epic road trip car, but those old German workhorses have the kind of charisma that can entice a young lady like Morgan Johnson into the strange world of auto enthusiasm. Needless to say, the car — packed to the gills with three or four passengers and all of their crap at any given time — broke down a lot during the trip. But with a little help from friends and strangers and by asking a lot of questions, Morgan's understanding of how cars work grew considerably. But so did her appreciation for cars; bugs in particular.

I met Morgan and two of her travel companions when we were all stopped in front of Utah's Great Salt Lake one evening this summer. It was nearly 10 p.m., and the sun was finally sinking below the horizon, turning the lake's surface into an iridescent orange sheen. The only way to get to that part of the lake, as far as I know, is from I-80, so I was surprised to see an olive drab green Beetle, Colorado tagged and topped with a bulky, tarpaulin covered bindle, come trundling down the offramp toward the beach parking lot. I had to find out who was bold enough to take a road trip in a car like that.

Morgan and her friends, Johnny and Cherri, live in Boulder. They all explained, with that sort of fresh faced excitement you seen in young people caught up in an adventure, that they planned to drive all the way out to San Francisco, then up the coast through Oregon to Seattle. They didn't really have any plans other than that, just a chunk of free time, a little bit of money, and a knack for finding things cheap on Craigslist.
By then, only a couple of days into the trip, they'd already broken down once, and were making their way ever so slowly due to the car's limited capacity to carry a ton of weight.
The Journey Begins

Morgan had quit her job as a grocery store manager in Boulder just before the trip. She'd been working there for three years, and had always wanted to take a long road trip around the American West. She didn't know much about cars, but she did know enough to realize that her rusted-out Jeep wasn't going to cut it. But one day, when she was buying a saxophone from some guy off of Craigslist, she noticed that he had a lot of old Volkswagens in his yard. One of them — the army green one — was for sale for $1,600.

A lot of people would say that going from a rusted out, inoperable Jeep to a Volkswagen that's been sitting around since 1997 is leaping from the frying pan into the fire. But Morgan said she was enchanted by the car — which she always refers to as "she" — and bought it with some money she'd saved for the trip. Mike, the Volkswagen nut who sold her the car, unwittingly became her on call mechanic as soon as he handed over the keys.
"I told her when she got it to drive it around for a few days before leaving on her trip, but she just took off," he told me at a Volkswagen rally we all attended together a month later. "I'd say I got 200 texts while she was out driving the thing."

"I sent him a lot of pictures of my finger pointing at something and asking, 'What's this part? How do I fix it?'" she explained.

The trip lasted about a month, and the trio (they picked up another person in California, completely stuffing the little car) saw a lot of amazing scenery. But they also met people they wouldn't have met if they weren't driving an old car that broke and made them stop and smell the oil filter. Here's a breakdown of their itinerary, by geography:

Boulder, Colo.: Morgan, et al hit the road, headed north through Cheyenne before hanging a left on I-80 toward Utah.
    Evanston, Wy.: The car's fanbelt broke. Johnny skateboarded five miles to the nearest town, but everything was closed. But he met a lady who had a bunch of random fanbelts laying around. None of them fit, so they tied a piece of rope around the pulleys and drove it to someone or other's friend's house. The guy had a bunch of old Volkswagens, and they found a fanbelt that worked until they could buy a new one.
Utah: They met me at the Great Salt Lake. We parted ways (because an old VW is the only car that my car can drive faster than) until later that night. They caught up with me and we camped next to the Bonneville Salt Flats.
    The Nevada Desert: Nevada in summer is hell on Earth. With all that weight piled into the little car, it began to overheat and lost power. So they parked under a bridge and slept there until it was dark and cool outside. Once they got up into Tahoe, the weather was cooler and the car worked OK.
    Sacramento/San Francisco: They went to Pride, crashing with some guy they'd found on Craigslist in the Castro. Morgan found out that one of the reasons the car had been overheating was because of the bag strapped directly to the roof. It blocked airflow to the engine, which is cooled by air. So Morgan bought one of those cool metal and wood roof racks on eBay and poor Johnny, who had been crammed in the back with all that crap for a little while, got a reprieve. They also got an oil change (I'd told them that because VWs don't have oil filters, it's a good idea to change it every 2,000 miles).
    Humboldt County/The Lost Coast: Three days of backpacking on the Lost Coast and a day spent tripping balls on mushrooms in a redwood forest were car-free, thus devoid of mechanical problems.
    Portland, Ore.: The car smelled like gas, and they found not one, not two, but three fuel leaks. The big filler hose and some of the fuel line were dry rotted. The filler hose was a specialty part, and Morgan ended up skating 10+ miles on a hot summer day trying to find the right one. Morgan noted that "Portland isn't a good place to skate — the roads are shitty." She also replaced the fuel filter and the distributor cap and rotor.
Washington State: A friend wanted to take a different, more reliable car to Seattle, but Morgan said, "You haven't experienced the bug yet. You gotta feel what it's all about." John Muir couldn't have said it better himself, and although the car broke down soon after hitting the road, they managed to get it started and didn't stop until they'd hit the grunge capital of the world.
    Onward to Idaho: The car, of course, broke down again. This time, the battery cable was loose (for those of you who know bugs, good thing the damned thing didn't catch on fire!) and there was another fuel leak from another dry rotted line. They used someone's brother's AAA card for a free tow to nearby Boise, Idaho. Morgan also had to fix some frayed wires in the dash when the lights stopped working. By this time, Johnny had strep throat, and Cherri had really bad poison oak from their redwood frolic.
    Evanston, Wy.: The car died and wouldn't start again. The carburetor was leaking gas and the engine was running too hot. The tips in the pea shooter exhaust had completely melted. They took the Greyhound the rest of the way home, and Morgan and Cherri came back later to get the car with a Uhaul.
Although they'd had to tuck their tails between their legs and take a bus the rest of the way home (and Greyhounds in the West aren't like those sleek new D.C.-to-N.Y.C. jobs, they're bleak, Morgan wasn't ready to give up on her bug. She talked Mike, the guy who'd sold her the car, into taking a look at it. The valves were way too tight, and she'd missed spotting a spark plug wire that had come loose. The thing had been running on three cylinders (one or two, if you count the cylinders with valves that were stuck open) for hundreds of miles.

But when Morgan, Cherri, Mike and I went to a bug rally a few weeks later, the car was purring (well, a clattery Volkswagen purr). Better yet, Mike had taught a man to fish, so to speak, and Morgan had a more thorough understanding of what those valves do, why they need to be adjusted, and how the car's ignition and carburetion systems work.

"I learned a lot about engines and how they work and how to fix things," she told me as we watched souped up bugs scream down the drag strip. "I was told owning one of these cars would make you learn how to have a lot of patience, and it really has."
If you live in Colorado or Wyoming, don't be surprised if you see a little army green bug chug up a gnarly hill near a trailhead in the middle of nowhere. Morgan isn't afraid to drive her car and now, she knows its limits and how to fix it.

Of course, she only knows how to tinker with Volkswagens (and by today's standards, a VW Type I scarcely qualifies as a car), but it's a start.

Photo credit: Benjamin Preston; Morgan Johnson
(0)
(0)
只看该作者
不看该作者
加入黑名单
举报
返回顶部
个人图文集
个人作品集
禁言中